The Joy of Learning at The Estate Yountville
Discover, Play and Relax in the setting of our 22 pristine acres. Our “Joy of Learning” experience offers children and parents an A+ experience with two staffed, socially distanced and age-appropriate learning environments, complete with refreshments and extracurricular activities certain to receive high marks from the entire family! The Joy of Learning classrooms are open Monday through Friday to youth in grades K-12. Available starting October 9th, 2020.
· Half-day sessions run from 8:30 am – 12 noon, priced at $50 per student, per day
· Full-day sessions run from 8:30 am – 3 pm, priced at $100 per student, per day; box lunch is included
· Two classrooms are offered: The Cypress for elementary school students, and The Olive for middle and high school students. Both classrooms are staffed by professional teacher assistants
· Each student receives a dedicated table, monitor, school supplies, complimentary Wi-Fi, and access to a printer
· Complimentary, assorted beverages are available throughout each session
· After school, The Estate offers many activities for youth of all ages, including pool access, biking, Bocce ball, walking trail and 22 acres of bountiful grounds to explore
Space is limited to six to eight students per room per session.
Your inner child will experience “The Joy of Learning” with class outside – or inside – during “Adult Recess,” only at The Estate Yountville.
Play hooky. We’ll provide the excuse. Because…you deserve it!
Indulge in our signature spa treatments, wine education classes, tastings, culinary lessons, relaxing poolside experiences, and more. Shhhhh…it’s our secret.
What was the best part of your day? Reconnect each evening over a family dinner at The Estate Yountville’s celebrated Perry Lang’s restaurant or with in-room service from one of our renowned culinary partners.
Discover. Play. Relax. The Estate Yountville.